Integrating seamlessly into the HUE 2 ecosystem, Aer RGB 2 fans deliver optimal airflow and advanced lighting customizations. Connect up to five fans per channel or mix-and-match with any HUE 2 accessory* in any channel and synchronize them using CAM for amazing lighting effects that work in perfect harmony. With fluid dynamic bearings and winglet tips, Aer RGB 2 fans offer enhanced cooling while minimizing noise.
- CAM-powered for seamless software control and nearly infinite customization
- Uniquely shaped, custom engineered light guide creates stunning visual effects, with uniform light dispersion
- Compatible with all HUE 2 controllers and accessories.
- Daisy chain and group fans together for additional lighting effects
- PWM fan with optimized cooling and whisper-low 22 dBA
- Fluid dynamic bearing engineered to last over six years
- HUE 2 supports up to a maximum of 40 LEDs per channel, five Aer RGB 2, or six HUE 2 accessories total.
- HUE 2 is required and sold separately.
|Dimensions||Aer RGB 2 120mm: 120 x 120 x 26mm
|Weight||Aer RGB 2 120mm: 187g
|Material(s)||Plastic, rubber, PCB|
|Output LED Quantity||8 LEDs each|
|Fan Rated Voltage||12V DC|
|Fan Airflow||Aer RGB 2 120mm: 17.48 – 52.44 CFM
|Fan Air Pressure||Aer RGB 2 120mm: 0.15 – 1.35mm-H2O
|Fan Speed||500-1,500 RPM|
|Fan Noise Level||Aer RGB 2 120mm: 22 – 33 dBA
|Fan Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB)|
|Fan Connector||4-pin PWM|
|Model Number||HF-28120-B1 (Aer RGB 2 120mm)
|System Requirements||PC with HUE 2 RGB lighting controller and Windows® 10 operating system. Internet connection is needed to download CAM.
Some CAM features require Internet access, a valid email address, and acceptance of our current Terms of Service.