Protect your kid’s eyes in the digital age with Cruz Kids, a new line of protective glasses from GUNNAR, the leading experts in blue light blocking technology. Designed with a durable nylon frame and complete with smudge resistant lenses that come in both Clear (blocks 35% blue light) and Amber (blocks 65% blue light) tint options, these glasses are clinically proven and doctor recommended. Your kid’s eyes couldn’t be in safer hands.
- Durable nylon frame material
- Hingeless design for extreme flexibility
- Smudge resistant lens coatings
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Curved nose rest for even weight distribution
- Comes with protective glasses case and clip
- Prescription lens options available
SPECS: lens width: 49 mm | nose: 14 mm | frame width: 123 mm | temple: 125 mm | weight: 16.3 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is Blue Light
Protection Factor™ (BLPF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the BLPF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night