- TP-Link’s First 4G+ Router – supports 4G+ Cat6 to boost the data speeds of up to 300 Mbps*
- Full Gigabit Ports – provides reliable wired connections for bandwidth-intensive devices such as game consoles and Smart TVs
- Plug in a SIM card and play – no configuration needed, compatibility of SIM cards in 100+ countries are assured by years of field testing
- Better Signal for Connections Everywhere – enjoy stable and efficient connections to every device thanks to the two detachable external LTE antennas
- Wi-Fi router mode with VLAN TAGGING supported – plug an Ethernet cable into the LAN/WAN port for flexible access as a backup option if you can’t get a 4G connection
- Supports TP-Link OneMeshTM – compatible with TP-Link OneMesh products to create a flexible and cost-efficient Mesh network
- Enhanced Network type (fully compatible with Telstra, Optus and Vodafone network) – 4G: FDD-LTE B5 (850MHz) / B28 (700MHz); 3G: B5 (850MHz)
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.