(Please note this is not a Modem.)
- 64-bit dedicated processor and 2 Gbit DDRIII high-speed memory for outstanding performance
- Equipped with 1 Gigabit WAN port, 1 Gigabit LAN port and 3 adaptable Gigabit WAN/LAN ports
- Load Balancing automatically selects the best route to the destination according to the load
- Captive portal provides convenient guest authentication while promoting your business
- Abundant security features including ARP Inspection, DoS Defense, URL/Keyword Domain Filter and Access Control
- Professional 4KV lightning protection keeps your investment safe
What This Product Does
The TL-ER5120 Gigabit Load Balance Broadband Router from TP-Link possesses exceptional data processing capabilities and a rich array of features including Load Balance, Access Control, DoS Defense, Bandwidth Control, and Session Limit. Suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises, the router can deliver high-speed connections to a large volume of client devices as part of a secure and easy-to-manage network.
Abundant Security Features
For defense against external threats, TL-ER5120 features automatic protection to detect and block Denial of Service (DoS) attacks such as TCP/UDP/ICMP Flooding, TCP Scanning, Ping of Death and other related threats. For better management of the internal network, TL-ER5120 allows administrators to set rules to block specific websites and limit staff access to specific services such as FTP, HTTP and SMTP. Captive Portal provides a convenient and secure method for guest authentication.
With a 64-bit network processor and 2Gbit DDRIII memory, TL-ER5120 is able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while staying reliable and fast.
Intelligent Bandwidth Allocation
The TL-ER5120 features three freely interchangeable ports that can be set to either LAN or WAN, allowing the router to support up to four WAN ports to satisfy various internet access requirements. Intelligent Load Balancing can distribute data streams according to the bandwidth proportion of each WAN port to make full use of multi-line broadband. With IP-based Bandwidth Control and Session Limit functions, network administrators can flexibly manage network bandwidth to optimize usage.
Peace of Mind Whatever the Weather
Professional-standard lightning protection prevents electrical surges from penetrating your network equipment. Designed to withstand 4KV of electricity when well-grounded, this router ensures your network investments remain as safe as possible.