DEEPCOOL, the company that specializes in water-cooled and illuminated cases for the PC enthusiast has just introduced a brand new AIO liquid cooler- CASTLE 240RGB, suitable for Intel and AMD based systems. Its featured built-in double window panes and 16.7M true color lighting system provide a perfect display of aesthetic illumination. Its ultra-large, pure copper CPU block and its optimized E-shaped micro water channel designed to enlarge heat contact areas and effectively enhance heat circulation efficiency meet users’ needs for high performance and aesthetics.
- Double window panes and immersive ambient lighting are designed to provide a perfect display of aesthetic illumination.
- The 16.7 M true color RGB flowing light system with 5 in-built effects (dynamic, static, breathing, comet, and fashion collision) has 36 interchangeable lighting modes.
- Motherboards are supported with synchronized lighting control via addressable RGB function*
- Ultra-large, pure copper CPU block provides effective coverage and heat dissipation for CPUs of any size.
- An optimized E-shaped micro water channel is designed to effectively enhance heat circulation efficiency and to enlarge heat contact areas.
- The ceramic axle bearings and axle cores guarantee an ultra-long service life.
- It supports mainstream INTEL and AMD socket mounting, including TR4/AM4.
- *WS2812B ADD-RGB LED is applied and the below 3pin ADD-RGB Headers are compatible for the device: 5V/D/G and 5V/D/NC/G, which is used for the mainstream M/B brands like ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte.